- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
- We may ask you to provide personal information when you use our website, products and services. The personal data that we may ask you to supply includes but is not limited to Hong Kong identification number, salutation, name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, and residential or office address (“Personal Data”).
- Please note that it is mandatory for you to provide certain categories of Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that you do not provide any Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
- PURPOSE AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
2.1 If you provide any Personal Data to us, you authorise us to collect, retain and use Personal Data about you for the following purposes:
2.1.1 verifying your identity;
2.1.2 providing you with services and responding to your queries, feedback or demands;
2.1.3 performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve our products and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- providing you with a log-in ID for our website; and
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the
above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any feedback or claims made by you.
- You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to third party services providers engaged by us to provide (a) data entry services, (b) customer database management services, (c) customer contact services (and service providers may contact you regarding promotions, customer service or other activities deemed appropriate), and (d) secure data disposal services (“Third Party Service Providers”). These Third Party Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified at 2.1 above, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
- When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organisations for purposes specified at B.1.5 above.
- Only with your consent or with your indication of no objection, we may use your name, phone number, residential or office address, and email address (“Marketing Data”) to provide marketing materials to you, including goods and services provided by In N Out Storage.
- Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Third Party Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to at B.3 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in B.1 herein.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data sent or posted to the site, or any part of the site, by visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products and services and to meet customer needs.
- SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
- All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by In N Out Storage is stored in a secure and safe place, and accessed only by our authorised employees or authorised Third Party Service Providers.
- You should be aware that no system is impenetrable and no information provided over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet as well as through the ‘Whatsapp’ application and any form of email.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS/ CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
- Under the HK Privacy Ordinance, you have the right of access to Personal Data held by In N Out Storage about you and to request correction of your Personal Data.
- In accordance with the HK Privacy Ordinance, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.